Do you feel like you graduated from law school, studied hard to pass the bar exam, but still don’t know how to do basic things like write a demand letter or argue a motion? We teach practical litigation skills to new attorneys (and non-attorneys), including how to handle difficult witnesses, prepare initial court documents, conduct and defend depositions, and much more.
We give you the foundational, practical, and basic skills you need to practice law–the skills law school was supposed to teach you but didn’t.
“I bought a $150,000 legal education, and it didn’t teach me very much about being a lawyer.”
Let’s face it–hiring an attorney is expensive. Attorney fees average $200 to $400 per hour. Legal fees can easily amount to 40% or more of any settlement or award. Many attorneys also require a retainer, or deposit, up front, demanding money before they do any work for you.
Justice Navigator provides you with the tools you need to represent yourself in a legal dispute. People who represent themselves in court are called pro se parties (sometimes known as pro per parties). They often get taken advantage of by opposing attorneys, who use their lack of knowledge against them. With Justice Navigator, we teach ordinary people to competently, confidently and convincingly represent themselves in court–without an attorney. Watch, learn, litigate, today.
Justice Navigator teaches you –
- How to speak and act in court.
- How court appearances work.
- How to dress in court.
- How to figure out what litigation, or hiring an attorney, truly costs.
- How to find out if you should file a lawsuit.
- How to deal with your opponents.
- Proven tips and strategies for conducting depositions and written discovery.
- How to prepare, file and argue motions.
- Everything about settlement discussions, including tips for negotiating and drafting a settlement agreement.
- How to take your case to trial, including jury selection, opening statements, witnesses, cross-examination, objections and closing arguments.
- How to object at a trial and what different objections mean.
- Much more.
- Only $189.99 Buy now!